Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

30 Things Question 11

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

I should say that though I've listed out 10 pet peeves, I can generally get over myself enough that these don't bother me that much and I won't hate you forever if you do any of these. They are just some of the things that I find most annoying.

1. When people don't use blinkers when changing lanes. Drives me nuts.
2. Being micromanaged. Tell me what to do, then let me do it. Don't check on me every five minutes and tell me how I should be doing my job.
3. Lazy grammar mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes here and there, but if you're just too lazy to even try, it's going to annoy me.
4. My regular schedule being messed up unexpectedly. I like my schedule and strongly dislike when it is messed with for no good reason. (I can get over this one a bit, but it still annoys me to no end. I'm a planner. So sue me.)
5. People who are always late. It's not that hard to be on time. I do it every day.
6. When someone doesn't pay attention when I'm asking a question and then I'm forced to repeat myself several times.
7. People who yell about intolerance but then refuse to even listen to someone who holds a view they are opposed to. Also known as hypocrisy.
8. When someone gets mad at me for doing something that they do all the time. Also known as hypocrisy, just a different flavor.
9. People eating my food without asking first.
10.People being impolite/discourteous for no good reason. Or in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment