Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Book in a Month: Day 18

Still a day behind, but that's okay. I'm not too worried about it.

It's hard to believe that I'm actually nearing the end of this BIAM. I still have a little over a week, but that's not really all that much considering how fast the rest of this month has gone. It's crazy to think that in as little as seven more days, I could have a completed draft of my story. It's awesome.

It also shows me that I can do this. I've always made writing a second priority, after so many other things. Now though, I see what I can do when I make it the main priority. When I actually set aside the time and make myself write, I can get a lot accomplished. It makes me want to do it again. :) And I love that feeling.

Okay, so here are today's numbers.

Pages: 8
Total Pages thus Far: 144
Words: 2,681
Total Words thus Far: 46,932

Alright, well I'm off to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment