Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Book in a Month: Day 9

Normally I would publish this later in the day, since I usually work late on Tuesdays. But I wasn't feeling well today, so I didn't go into work today. Thus, an earlier posting from me today.

I completed another eight pages today. And as usual, middles are hard. Starting is easy. I've started a bunch of stories. It getting through the middle that's the hardest part. Which, I guess, isn't a surprise.

Anyway, I was thinking about what I wanted to write in this post today, and I couldn't really decide. I thought about writing about my doubts as a writer (I have plenty of those), or maybe writing a character introduction. Another idea was to write about how reading inspires me. But none of them seemed really all that interesting to me today. Maybe I'll write about one of those tomorrow.

For now, I will simply publish my numbers for the day.

Pages: 8
Total Pages thus Far: 75
Words: 2,394
Total Words thus Far: 23,895

No comments:

Post a Comment