Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Book in a Month: Days 15 and 16

So I missed posting yesterday, mostly due to the fact that I've been exhausted. I barely got my pages in for the day, and just couldn't find the energy to write my blog post too. But I am remedying that now, sort of.

So I was reading through Natalie Whipple's blog (here) and found this awesome site called Ladies Who Critique. It is a site for women writers to connect to critique partners. Of course I had to join, because who could beat such a resource, and now I'm even more excited to be doing my BIAM project. Now I'll actually have something for people to critique. :) This site is exactly what I've been looking for for ages. I struggle with meeting new people (in life and on line) and so finding a site dedicated to helping me find other writers who have the same tastes and interests and might want to exchange writing with me is so amazing. If you're a writer and you're reading this, you should go check it out. I've already met a couple new people, despite being a major wallflower.

Now for today and yesterdays number. I'll give them to you combined.

Pages: 16
Total Pages thus Far: 128
Words: 5,414
Total Words thus Far: 41,379

With today's pages, I am officially over 40,000 words, in just about 2.5 weeks. Craziness! This is the most I've ever written in such a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment