Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

30 Things: Question 13

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
~I am a perfectionist and due to this I have a massive fear of failure. I want something to be so perfect that often, I don't finish it out of fear that it won't be good enough. I'm working on this.
~I'm a procrastinator. This also probably goes back to my perfectionism and fear of failure. Also working on this.
~I have trouble finishing things. See above issues for reasons. Working on this one too.
~I can be lazy at times. Working on this one as well.
~I can be judgmental when I think I know the right answer or way to do things. I'm much better about not being judgmental than I was when I was younger, but it is a struggle sometimes. God's been working on this with me for years.

As you can see, I am working to overcome these weaknesses, but I think it'll be a lifelong struggle. Still, everyone has weaknesses. Hopefully you can forgive mine.

See you next week for the next review of the Librarians.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment