Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

30 Things Question 16

16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
~Graduating college. I wasn’t sure I’d actually make it, especially given that my parents didn’t make it the easiest to pay for the whole thing. But I did it. And I even had a decent GPA.
~Finishing the first draft of my first novel. I’d procrastinated on it for years (I started it when I was fifteen) so finally finishing it was pretty awesome.
~Finishing the first draft of my second novel (First Sight). At the time I wasn’t even sure I could finish it or that I had any other novel length ideas, so getting that crappy first draft done was a big thing for me.
~Passing my certified resume writer certification test and becoming a CPRW

I can’t really think of a fifth one. Sorry. I just don’t think I’ve really accomplished that much in my life. *shrugs*

Anyway, what have you accomplished? Tell me about your greatest accomplishment in the comments. Then come back on Monday for my next Librarians Review.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment