Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Listy Wednesdays: TV Shows

It's Wednesday. You know what that means. I list something.

I like doing this because it's a way for you to get to know some info about me, but in a fun way.

Today I'm going to give you a list of my favorite TV shows. As always, these are in no particular order. I don't necessarily watch all of these all the time, particularly because many of them are no longer on TV, so don't think I'm just sitting around watching TV all day. ;)

1. NCIS
2. Star Trek: The Next Generation
3. Stargate: Atlantis
4. Fringe
5. Star Trek: Deep Space 9
6. NCIS: LA
7. JAG
8. Stark Trek: Voyager
9. Stargate: SG-1
10. Warehouse 13
11. Eureka
12. Life (The one with Damian Lewis)
13. Castle
14. Once Upon a Time
15. Downton Abbey
16. Doctor Who
17. Sherlock
18. Elementary
19. Flashpoint (the Canadian cop drama)
20. Veronica Mars
21. Leverage
23. Covert Affairs
24. Firefly
25. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment