Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

30 Things Question 8

8. What are 5 passions you have?

1. My faith and the Bible. I love to learn everything I can about God and His word and I’m constantly finding news facets of His love for me.

2. Writing/Storytelling. Discovering new ideas and putting those ideas down on paper.

3. Learning new things. I love to learn and find out more about anything and everything that interests me. I’m always researching new ideas or looking up new terms. The more I know, the happier I am.

4. Animals. I love animals and being around them. Any chance I get, I interact with animals. I’m really looking forward to finally getting to own a dog and sharing my life with a furry friend.

5. YA fiction. I love reading, writing, and talking about all things YA. I think there needs to be more great YA fantasy out there and I love discussing the various messages and ideas presented in various books.

No comments:

Post a Comment