Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

30 Things Question 10

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.

One of my biggest fears in life is embarrassing myself. So I actively avoid doing things that will result in being embarrassed. That being said, I'm also a huge klutz, but as I've accepted that about myself, I actually rarely get embarrassed when I have klutzy moments. The bigger the fall, the better the story, so I generally just accept them when they happen. I learned a long time ago that other people don't make a big deal out of things if you don't make a big deal out of things. So despite the fact that I've had jeans rip open in convenience stores or I've tripped down stairs in front entire rooms full of people, I can't actually point to a single MOST embarrassing moment in my life.

Though, if you want, you can count any time I've been forced to or volunteered to get up and talk in front of people. Also, there was that one time I caved and tried to sing karaoke. Okay that was embarrassing, but I was so mortified that I hate even thinking about it. Also, everyone was really nice and has never spoken of it again.

So sorry, you get no most embarrassing moments from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment