Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Listy Wednesday: Giving Thanks

In honor of Thanksgiving tomorrow, I decided to make a list of things I'm thankful for. Enjoy.

1. My family, husband included. ;)
2. My friends.
3. Having a roof over my head that is all mine.
4. My church family.
5. My relationship with Christ.
6. My freedom.
7. My job and my husbands job, especially given that we have both been unemployed within the past two years.
8. My guinea pigs. They can be a lot of work, but they're adorable and I love them.
9. The talents and passions I've been given and the opportunities I've had to use them.
10. My life in general.

Okay, these are all pretty standard and generic, but I wanted to keep it simple. I'm no less thankful for all the little things, like clean water and a bed to sleep in. These are just the ones that encompass all the little things too.

Friday you get more 30 Things.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment