Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Listy Wednesday: Places I've Been Part 3

Today I'll end my series about the places I've been by giving you a list of all the cities I've visited around the world. Well, most of them. There are some towns that I found myself in that I don't remember the names of. Still, I'll include as many as I can, including the country in which they are located if they happen to be outside the US.

1. Austin, TX
2. Rochester, MN
3. Aurora, CO
4. St. Charles, MO
5. Lubbock, TX
6. Minneapolis, MN
7. Rome, Italy
8. Amsterdam, the Netherlands
9. Frankfurt, Germany,
10. Denver, CO
11. St. Louis, MO
12. Colorado Springs, CO
13. Des Moines, IA
14. Denton, TX
15. Post, TX
16. Jacksboro, TX
17. Philadelphia, PA
18. Liberty, VA
19. Mobile, AL
20. Cedarville, OH
21. Savannah, GA
22. Turin, Italy
23. Venice, Italy
24. Guatemala City, Guatemala
25. Chiquimula, Guatemala
26. Zacapa, Guatemala
27. Trieste, Italy
28. Florence, Italy
29. Pisa, Italy
30. Vatican City
31. San Antonio, TX
32. O'Fallon, MO
33. Springfield, MO
34. Rolla, MO
35. Chicago, IL
36. Nashville, TN

I'm sure that's not all of the places I've been, but I'm having trouble thinking of the other cities.

On Friday, I'll continue my 30 Things series.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment