Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Writing Progress

Last week I didn't get as much written as I would have liked. I've been fighting migraines, pain in my hands, and just generally not feeling well. Still I got a little bit done. I'm now up to about 43K words.

I'm still having trouble with the ending. I've been considering ways to change it and make it better, but I still am not sure. The part I'm having the most trouble with is where they actually confront the antagonist. It just doesn't feel right. Most of the rest of the ending feels okay, but that particular part just rings false to me for some reason. I'll definitely have to work on it and let you know what happens.

I'm gonna end here because honestly I don't have a lot else to talk about with First Sight at the moment.

So come back on Wednesday for a fun new list.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment