Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Listy Wednesday: Places I've Been

Today I'm going to list some of the places I've been. This is going to be a series of lists actually because I'm going to break it down into countries, states in the US, and cities (both US and international).

I haven't really traveled that much, so this first list will be short. As usual, there are in no particular order.

1. Italy
2. Guatemala
3. The Netherlands
4. Austria
5. Germany
6. The United States (technically since I was born here, I'm not sure it counts as a place I've been, but I'm including it anyway.)

I've flown over a number of other countries, but never actually been in them, so they don't count.

Next week I'll list all the states here in the US I've been in.

Friday, I'm starting my new series of personal posts.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment